Thursday, August 22, 2013

Visiting Home.



You can tell from my last post that I was recently visiting Richmond.  My parents live outside of Richmond and have made their home really beautiful place to visit.  My Mom's decorating is always welcoming and comforting, a style that is always "in." I've also included some pictures from my Father's garden, really beautiful this year! Enjoy!

Welcoming Front Porch.

A great place for reading.

 Beautiful Sun room.

My parents live in the middle of about 50 acres.  You can't get better scenery.

The glass French Doors just remind me of open arms. 

A cozy alcove at the top of the stairs.

Another great nook.

My parents took out a Roman Tub and put in this awesome shower for them to use as they get older. Great idea and very impressive bathroom.

It's all the little touches and decorated corners that feel so warm.

My niece loves to lay here and read. Now out to the garden.






I love these moon flowers on the fence.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on "No Comments" to leave your comment.