Monday, August 1, 2016

Idea Board


So here are a few of the plans I have for the condo.  One of the benefits to buying a foreclosure property was that the entire place needed to be redone.  All appliances (yes, even the air conditioner), flooring, and walls were destroyed.  We got to start over which was always a dream of ours.  So now where to begin.  Here are a few of the ideas that I had via Pinterest.  It will be interesting to see which ones work for our new place.



Rule 1--I want this condo to have a Palm Beach Vibe!!!


Wood tile flooring is what we want.  This is the color I would love. It will be throughout the condo. 


I love the white on white.  It's a small kitchen so the bright white should help give a sense of space.

     

Love this beveled subway tile-and the cornice too!



Quartz countertops for the kitchen and baths.

   

This is how I would like to have shower enclosure look with the half glass wall in the guest bathroom.


Love this tile combination.



Dreamy master bedroom ideas!!


True heaven at the beach, your own personal washer and dryer!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on "No Comments" to leave your comment.