Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lanterns!


I bought these matching lanterns a couple of years ago and have loved them in my kitchen.  Just last week I was asked to make a flower arrangement and decided to use them as my vase.  I had a vase that fit inside the smaller one perfectly, so I filled it with water and sunflowers.  It was beautiful! Sorry no pictures, you'll have to imagine. Think how great it would be filled with Holly berries and ribbon for Christmas, Orange Mums for Fall and Hydrangeas for Spring!  I'm going to make use of these a lot more in the future and I'll be adding the pictures as I do.  In the meantime, head out to Home Goods, T. J. Maxx or Marshalls to get some of these before the holiday season gets here.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on "No Comments" to leave your comment.